Who We Are And How To Contact Us
Who we are. thefinalkit.com is the Controller (for the purposes of the GDPR) of your Personal Data (referred to as either “The Final Kit”, “website”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Privacy & Cookies Policy). Our address is Unit 1113, 11/F, Peninsula Centre, 67 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, 999077.
How to contact us. If you have any questions about our practices or this Privacy & Cookies Policy, please contact us at thefinalkit.@gmail.com
Your Rights Relating To Your Personal Data
You have the right under this Privacy and Cookies Policy, and by law if you are within the EU, to:
- Request access to your Personal Data. If you are within the EU, this enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request the erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right if you are within the EU to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing of your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Personal Data about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. If you are within the EU, we will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent. This right only exists where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data (“Consent Withdrawal”). If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of our Site. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
How To Exercise Your Rights
If you want to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us using the contact details in Who We Are and How to Contact Us.
Typically, you will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, except in relation to Consent Withdrawal, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, or, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
The Type Of Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following data when you visit our website:
- Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website or use our services.
- Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. If you correspond with us by email or messaging through the Services, we may retain the content of such messages and our responses.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect your personal information through:
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the www.thefinalkit.com.
- We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you subscribe to a newsletter, email list, add a comment, or send us a communication.
How We Use Personal Information
We will use your personal information:
- To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the website, like where you purchase an item from our marketplace.
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- operating the website;
- providing you with services described on the website;
- responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
- updating you with operational news and information about our website and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our website, website disruptions or security updates;
- carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the website and services we provide;
- monitoring activity on the website, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the website;
- managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the website or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
- managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
- training The Final Kit staff about how to best serve our user community;
- improving our products and services.
- providing general administrative and performance functions and activities; and
- processing your job application to The Final Kit
- Where you give us consent:
- providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
- For purposes that are required by law.
- For the purpose of responding to requests by the government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
Who We Share Your Personal Data With
|Our affiliates may access your Personal Data to help us develop, maintain and provide our Services and help manage our customer relationships (including providing customer support, customer liaison, fund advisory services, etc).
|Our service providers provide us support for our Services, including, for example, website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis, identity verification, background and compliance reviews, fund administration, banking services, and other services for us, which may require them to access or use Personal Data about you.
|Our lawyers, accountants, bankers, auditors and insurers may need to review your personal data to provide consultancy, compliance, banking, legal, insurance, accounting and similar services.
|Legal and Taxing Authorities, Regulators and Participants in Judicial Proceedings
|The Final Kit may disclose your Personal Data if we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, order, subpoena, rule of a self-regulatory organization or audit or to protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, such as, for example, in connection with with the acquisition, merger or sale of securities or a business (e.g. due diligence).
How You Can Access Your Personal Information
You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by writing us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data.
How You Can Request Your Personal Information To Be Deleted
You can request all your personal information to be deleted at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact us at email@example.com.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Which Cookies do we use?
You’ll find details on data Google Analytics collect right here.
- your display preferences, such as contrast color settings or font size
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control Cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
This Site is affiliated with Monumetric (dba for The Blogger Network, LLC) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Monumetric will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Monumetric’s data usage, click here: Publisher Advertising Privacy